EO•3 Omega-3 Supplement
EO•3 is a rich source of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA in a palatable liquid form. EO•3 can be fed to all classes of horses, including foals, breeding stock, and performance horses to improve the critical ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 in the diet, provide preferential precursors for production of local hormones, and regulate gene expression to positively affect insulin sensitivity.
Why should I use EO•3 for my horse?
- Palatable deodorized fish oil with cherry flavor
- Improves glucose tolerance
- Strengthens immune function
- Increases red blood cell flexibility
- Enhances bone metabolism and development
- Benefits of DHA- and EPA-mediated inflammatory response include reduction in joint inflammation, allergic reactivity, exercise-induced bronchoconstriction, and exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage
- Reproductive benefits include improved fertility and decreased incidence of abortion, improved colostrum quality, enhanced passive transfer of antibodies to foals, and increased sperm concentration, motility, and viability
- Marine-derived long-chain fatty acids DHA and EPA are more efficiently used as precursors of local hormones than plant-based sources of omega-3 fatty acids
How do I use EO•3?
Add 1 to 2 oz (30 to 60 mL) to the feed of growing horses, broodmares, and performance horses in light to moderate work daily. Horses in heavy work, breeding stallions, and those recovering from an illness or injury may be fed 2 to 4 oz (60 to 120 mL) per day. For best results, introduce EO·3 to the ration gradually over a period of 5 to 10 days.
32 Ounce Bottle
*This does not qualify for free shipping*